Tigard, Oregon Bankruptcy Attorneys
Following are a few questions you may want to ask your Tigard bankruptcy attorney from Jacoby Meyers Bankruptcy Law.
1. Will I lose all of my property when I file for personal bankruptcy?
2. Will my wife/husband have to file bankruptcy jointly with me?
3. Who will be able to learn about my bankruptcy case?
4. When will my family get relief from collection agency harassment?
5. Will I be able to rent an apartment after I file personal bankruptcy?
6. Can I eliminate my student loans or my tax debts?
7. Will I be able to get credit after filing personal bankruptcy?
Call the Tigard bankruptcy attorneys from Jacoby Meyers Bankruptcy Law Monday-Saturday and evenings toll-free at 1-800-260-1402 and log onto www.jacobymeyersbankruptcy.com for information on how filing your personal bankruptcy may just be the smartest thing you have done. Call us today; we may be able to guide you and your loved ones to a more secure financial future.