Elyria, Ohio Bankruptcy Attorneys
* Open a checking or savings account.
* Apply for and use store and gasoline credit cards where you would normally pay cash.
* Pay your utility bills and rent on time for a minimum of one year.
* Apply for a secured card where you deposit cash and charge against it. Pay advances back over two months so that they will be reflected as positive marks on your credit report.
* Avoid payday loans that are at high interest rates and are a "bad credit" trap.
* Find a friend or relative to cosign for you on a loan and pay it on time.
* Live within your means. Do not unnecessarily increase your debt to income ratio by taking on credit to purchase luxury items that you do not need.
You can call the Elyria bankruptcy attorneys from Jacoby Meyers Bankruptcy Law Monday through Saturday and evenings toll-free at 1-800-260-1402 or log onto www.jacobymeyersbankruptcy.com for information on how filing your personal bankruptcy may just be the smartest thing you have done