New Jersey Attorneys
Need New Jersey bankruptcy attorneys? Contact Jacoby Meyers Bankruptcy Law.
Jacoby Meyers Bankruptcy Law' New Jersey bankruptcy attorneys can help stop creditor harassment, threatened foreclosures, license suspensions and vehicle repossessions. The bankruptcy attorneys in New Jersey from Jacoby Meyers Bankruptcy Law are experienced in all fields of bankruptcy and debt consolidation.
The Jacoby Meyers Bankruptcy Law New Jersey bankruptcy attorneys are familiar with all aspects of Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy filings. With a client base of over 40,000, the bankruptcy attorneys are part of a legal network that has helped discharge over $500,000,000.
Help from New Jersey bankruptcy attorneys when you really need it
Experience that really pays off
Jacoby Meyers Bankruptcy Law is the largest consumer debt consolidation and elimination law firm. Our bankruptcy attorneys only handle Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy plans, so we are uniquely familiar with every aspect of both programs. Our bankruptcy attorneys answer the phones six days a week and can review your records on the computer within seconds of your phone call.
We also offer a 24-hour bankruptcy information line to answer all your frequently asked questions and our online resource center provides a plethora of information on credit rebuilding, current law changes, friendly lenders list, and a glossary of legal terms.
Why a Chapter 13 bankruptcy over traditional debt consolidation?
Because Chapter 13 has the power of the federal court behind it, debtors can receive immediate protection through a court injunction. A Chapter 13 prevents almost all collection activity against you and has the power to stop foreclosures, repossessions, garnishments, license suspensions, and creditor harassment.
A Chapter 13 bankruptcy will allow you to pay as little as 10% of the unsecured debt back and eliminate the other 90%. Your principal reduction owed allows you to pay your debts off more quickly than you could through other consolidation plans that lacking the power to dictate what the creditors are entitled to be paid. Traditional debt consolidation programs merely ask the creditor to lower the interest rates or balances and do not have a Federal judge ordering the creditors to adhere to the plan.
Your cosigners receive the same protection that you receive under a Chapter 13. Through a Chapter 13, we will protect your cosigners from collection activity, and the creditors must wait to be paid through the Chapter 13. So, if you friend or relative cosigned on your vehicle, and you are having trouble affording the payments, we can put your remaining balance inside a Chapter 13.
Jacoby Meyers Bankruptcy Law - Low flat fees and the highest level of customer service
Jacoby Meyers Bankruptcy Law will quote you an estimate, free of charge and without any obligation. Our low flat fees can also be paid through a flexible payment plan designed to meet your budget. Most of your fees are paid, interest free, through your Chapter 13 repayment plan.
Jacoby Meyers Bankruptcy Law is one of the few law firms that assists their clients when finding lenders that are willing to extend credit to debtors after the process is complete. A list of mortgage brokers, car dealerships and credit card companies that we have found helpful to our past clients is located online at our Resource Center. Our Resource Center also contains other informational links for your road to a fresh start.
Jacoby Meyers Bankruptcy Law will work within your budgetary requirements to help you. We offer you a choice of several flexible payment options and plans. Our law firm will quote an estimate without any obligation. Our top priority is to get you out of debt and to bring you relief from harassing creditors.